Get a Second Opinion
Can a second opinion make a difference?
Have you ever received a medical diagnosis that made you want a second professional opinion? Often, the answer may be the same as the first diagnosis, but you may learn new information or ideas that will help. Your financial plan is no different.
At Esteem Wealth Partners, we often meet with people who already work with an advisor and feel confident in their existing plan. However, there are several important questions we ask:
- What is your strategy to manage and minimize your tax bracket in retirement?
- What is your investment distribution strategy in retirement?
- What is your plan to achieve your desired lifestyle in retirement?
- What is your current advisor’s age, and what is their succession plan?
Many times, these questions cannot be easily answered or explained, so we strongly encourage asking these questions to your current advisor. If you are not satisfied with the answers you receive, we offer a complimentary second opinion.
These meetings will serve as a way to review your existing plan, uncover strengths, share ideas and educate on ways to improve. Our goal is to help you live life to the fullest by helping to simplify your finances and have confidence in your planning.
In our time together, we will review and may give recommendations on:
- Current plan and trajectory
- Current savings strategies and budget
- Current tax situation
- Future tax situation
- Charitable planning
- Current investment holdings and diversification
- Asset allocation strategy
- Estate & Legacy planning
- Current insurance coverages
- Education Planning
- Sources of income
- Current debts
- Upcoming life transitions
What you can expect
During the process of a second opinion, you can expect at least two meetings:
Introductory Discovery Meeting (30-45 minutes)
- Identify and review goals
- Review current financial situation
- Discuss our philosophy
Personalized Plan Presentation (45-60 minutes)
- Retirement income planning
- Investment portfolio audit
- Insurance program audit
- Legacy planning and estate planning review